On 25th May 2018 the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) replace the Data Protection Act. The purpose of this policy is to describe how and why Easyramps stores and processes the information you provide to us when we communicate.
Who we are
Our website address is https://easyramps.co.uk. Please, check the tab “About us” to learn more.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
Contact forms, emails or letters from suppliers
We use the information you provide in the emails to enable us to trade with you – delivering ramps, ordering the parts for you, running our accounts department and occasionally sending rates, marketing or fundraising emails or letters. This enables us to offer you an efficient service and comply with all legal requirements. Occasionally we’re also taking notes from any relevant telephone calls, for example when speaking with you about your quote or inquiry.
We may hold the following data:
• Company names
• Company addresses, telephone, and fax numbers and general email addresses
• Operational and accounts contact names, telephone and fax numbers, and email addresses
• Information supplied to make collections or deliveries, or store items in our warehouses.
• Company trading information such as VAT number and bank account details, and trade references
• Information supplied regarding insurance, legal matters, regulatory bodies or law enforcement – only as required by law.
Who we share your data with
Only authorized employees to have access to your data. We may also disclose aspects of your data to the following:
• Collection and delivery details to subcontractors
• Authorised IT providers
• Authorised credit checking facilities
• Insurers, in the event of an incident or claim
• Regulatory bodies, such as government departments
• Legal services
• Law enforcement agencies
Please be aware that disclosure will only be made within statutory guidelines.
How long we retain your data
All computerized data is password protected and all electronic equipment is running security software. Hard copies of documents are retained in secure storage areas and are destroyed on request (within legal requirements) or after a maximum of 7 years.
What rights you have over your data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Reply to an email stating that the personal information contained therein should not be
used for marketing or fundraising emails or letters.
• If you wish to revoke consent for this, you may do so at any time – please email
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have
your written permission to do so, or we are required by law to do so.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you by emailing
email@example.com or by writing to us at this address:
Ford Farm, Ford Lane, Basingstoke
RG25 2RP, United Kingdom
We reserve the right to charge a small fee for this, in line with GDPR.
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible (contact details above), and we will make any amendments required.